I hope you and your family are safe and healthy during these uncertain times. I’m curious if you are thinking of selling in the future? I take great pride in guiding my clients through the home selling process. I’m not wanting to brag, I’m just applying for a job.
A little about me…
I served in the US Army from 2005 – 2013 as an Officer, then worked in the pharmaceutical sales industry for a short period. I then found my true passion in real estate. I served in the Alaska National Guard from 2014 – 2018 and still hold my commission in the rank of Major in the IRR. I’ve been active in Real Estate for 6 years.
More importantly, what I do for YOU…
- We’ll sell your house fast and for top dollar.
- We’ll help you relocate your family to your next home.
- We’ll provide a detailed consultation & market overview.
- We’ll assist with pre-list preparation and contractor coordination.
- We’ll coordinate staging, virtual staging, and digital item removal.
- We’ll install attractive ‘for sale’ signs and directional signs to your house.
- We’ll provide engaging professional photography and video.
- We’ll also spice it up with 360 photos and drone footage!
- We’ll create virtual tours and custom landing pages.
- We’ll boost targeted social media ads and capture buyer leads.
- Our marketing and media outperforms anyone in the area.
- Yes we are confident. We have the metrics to prove it!
- My team matches buyers with your house.
- We’ll hold professional & high exposure open houses.
- We’ll guide you through the hurdles all the way to the closing table.
- Haven’t heard enough? Check out our online reviews!
Don’t hesitate to give me a call today!